It was 2004, and Troy Good and his team had just finished performing a paintless dent repair before an audience of nearly 100 Chrysler employees. He hoped they had done well. They had. The crowd erupted into a standing ovation. Read about it in Automotive News!
- Nobilis Group Announces Greg Oltman as Senior Vice President of Sales; Industry Veteran Brings Vast F&I Experience
- Making Headlines in F&I Magazine, March 2018 – “Hail of an Idea”
- Baseball Hall of Famer Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez to Appear at Industry Summit 2017 With Nobilis Group
- Making Headlines in F&I Magazine, December 2017 – “Making a dent in vehicle service contracts”
- Making Headlines in F&I Magazine, September 2017 – “An Interview With Troy Good”